Oakville student's screenplay wins national contest: Danielle Roy's A Tomato in the Sun a hit with Passages Canada's Write and Mark Art!
- Oakville Beaver, 4 Sep 2014, p. 27
- Le, Julia
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Passages Canada's Write and Mark Art! Challenge; Writing for Animation
- Date of Publication
- 4 Sep 2014
- Personal Name(s)
- Roy, Danielle ; Salvo, Mary ; Wilson-Smith, Anthony
- Corporate Name(s)
- St. Ignatius of Loyola Secondary School ; Guelph University ; Vancouver Animation School ; Historica Canada
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oakville Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Oakville Public Library
120 Navy Street
Oakville ON L6J 2Z4
Tel: (905) 815-2042
For information about photographs, news articles, or other information included in this database, please contact the Local Collections Librarian by email.