'Meet the MakerBot' Open House
- Colin Cameron, Videographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This image is a screenshot of a video produced by the Oakville Public Library. It provides a brief look at the Library's 'Meet the MakerBot' open house. The video can be found on the Library's Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbilNG8r2rI&list=UUQG2Y9gz2o9nS3s_Pq4U4zQ
- The video features highlights of the Library's 'Meet the MakerBot' open house held at Central Branch. The community was invited to come and see what the Library does with its MakerBot 3D printer. They were encouraged to learn how it works, and to give the Library ideas on what kind of programming they'd like to see in the future.
- Oakville Public Library
- Date of Original
- June 24, 2014
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Oakville Public Library - Central Branch:
Latitude: 43.4439128054183 Longitude: -79.6708104100024
- Oakville Public Library - Central Branch:
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oakville Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Oakville Public Library
120 Navy Street
Oakville ON L6J 2Z4
Tel: (905) 815-2042
For information about photographs, news articles, or other information included in this database, please contact the Local Collections Librarian by email.