Looking out over Bronte Harbour from the Church steeple.
- W.D. Allan, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Reverse Side Reads:
BRONTE HARBOUR, Ontario, Canada.
Bronte Harbour built in 1856 was an important trading and fishing port for many years. The village of Bronte, named after Lord Nelson, Duke of Bronte, and founded in 1834, was amalgamated with the Town of Oakville in 1962. This is a souvenir card presented on the occasion of the Bronte Sesquicentennial June 30, 1984.
- Len Martin Sales
- Place of Publication
- Agincourt, Ontario.
- Date of Original
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.39011 Longitude: -79.71212
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Bronte Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
Answering Machine : 905-825-5552 (Messages checked regularly)