Hillmer's Bus and Livery stable
- Media Type
- Shows two buses used in summer and house, moved from south end of Central School playground when property acquired by School Board in 1889.Alf & Geo. Hillmer. Built very early, this house occupied by George Baker (see "Oakville & the Sixteen). Stood until 1953. From 'Beautiful Oakville', See 48, 779, 1254.1, 1259, 1263-65.; Church Street between Navy and Thomas, south side; Stables; Various, horses and large carriages (buses).
- Date of Original
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oakville Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
110 King Street
Oakville, ON L6J 1B1
To view more of the Oakville Historical Society’s photo collection online, please visit https://oakvillehistory.pastperfectonline.com/photo