Unknown Barn, Somewhere on Trafalgar Road Between Dundas Street and Hornby, 1988
- Mystery Question
- Do you recognize this barn from somewhere on Trafalgar Road north of Dundas Street up to Hornby?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This barn is from a collection of photographs of barns from Postville at Dundas Street up to Hornby around Hwy. 401 along the Seventh Line aka Trafalgar Road taken in about 1988.
This particular barn is unidentified.
It is not the Hall family's Auburn farm barn at Derry Road as that barn did not have the low side building. It only had the side ramp going up to the top floor.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.55011 Longitude: -79.79963
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Unknown Barn, Somewhere on Trafalgar Road Between Dundas Street and Hornby, 1988
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton