Ferrah’s Bakery (c. 1870) was very popular amongst residents living in the Oakville area. This store featured the first soda fountain in Oakville making it a hit, attracting residents and visitors from abroad!
Ferrah’s Bakery was located at what is now 174 Lakeshore Road East, currently home to the clothing shop Fuel and to Le Beau Optical.
Information and drawn image credited to: Town of Oakville Designated Buildings: Part IV of the Ontario Heritage Act. Oakville, Ont.: Town of Oakville, 2000. Print.