Oakville Images

Results

We found
6
matching items
Comments:
Yes
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • [Elmsdale, Nova Scotia]
    Imagecomment       Reverse: Remittance received thanks A.H. Keyes
    Imagecomment     Reverse: Remittance received thanks A.H. Keyes
    Oakville Public Library
  • Methodist Church, Oakville, Ont., Canada.
    Imagemysterycomment       This church became St. John's United Church in 1925 after the formation of the United Church of Canada from a union of Congregational, Methodist and Presbyterian Churches. Many members of Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville, including the minister, left to join the new United church.
    Imagemysterycomment     This church became St. John's United Church in 1925 after the formation of the United Church of Canada from a union of Congregational, Methodist and Presbyterian Churches. Many members of ...
    Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville
  • Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville: interior.
    Imagemysterycomment       ...
    Imagemysterycomment     ...
    Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville
  • Church Being Rushed
    Imagecomment       St. Luke’s Anglican Church, Palermo, built 1845, is now being raised and a foundation will be built under it. Surrounding it is a quaint country churchyard in which tombstones bear the names of pioneer families of Palermo, sheltered by pine trees whose bare roots reach out like gnarled hands.
    Imagecomment     St. Luke’s Anglican Church, Palermo, built 1845, is now being raised and a foundation will be built under it. Surrounding it is a quaint country churchyard in which tombstones bear ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Oil Painting of St. Andrew's Church
    Imagecomment       ...
    Imagecomment     ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • St. Stephen's Anglican Church, Hornby, Ontario
    Imagecomment       St Stephen’s Anglican church, 14996 Steeles Ave, (just west of Ninth Line), Hornby. The main body of the church was built in 1837.
    Imagecomment     St Stephen’s Anglican church, 14996 Steeles Ave, (just west of Ninth Line), Hornby. The main body of the church was built in 1837.
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit