Oakville Images

Results

We found
1
matching items
Geographic Location
Oakville
  
Item type(s)
Leaflets
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 1913 Marketing Booklet For The Brantwood Survey, Town of Oakville by the Cumberland Land Co. Ltd.
    Image       A syndicate, the Cumberland Land Company, Limited, purchased about 200 acres which had formerly been the Anderson farm. The area called Brantwood is on the eastern side of Oakville, bounded by Colborne, Allan, Spruce and Goucester Streets. This lavish marketing booklet was published in 1913 to attract home buyers. Photographs ...
    Image     A syndicate, the Cumberland Land Company, Limited, purchased about 200 acres which had formerly been the Anderson farm. The area called Brantwood is on the eastern side of Oakville, bounded ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Item Types
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit