Oakville Images

Results

We found
6
matching items
Geographic Location
Palermo
  
Creative Commons
no
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 2408 Dundas Street West, 1991 and 2008
    Image       This farmhouse was on Lot 29, Con.1 SDS. It was on the south side of Dundas Street in present day Oakville, on the east Fourteen Mile Creek branch to the east of Palermo. As of 2016, there is a restaurant facing Dundas Street at about the spot. The photograph in ...
    Image     This farmhouse was on Lot 29, Con.1 SDS. It was on the south side of Dundas Street in present day Oakville, on the east Fourteen Mile Creek branch to the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Smith House, Palermo
    ImageText       A photograph of the house built for the John Addison Smith family, foundry owners in Palermo, Ontario. Harvey and Ethel Smith raised their daughters, Erma Norine and Muriel Verna in this house. Harvey was a beekeeper. On December 16, 1943, a fire caused about $200 damage to the house. The ...
    ImageText     A photograph of the house built for the John Addison Smith family, foundry owners in Palermo, Ontario. Harvey and Ethel Smith raised their daughters, Erma Norine and Muriel Verna in ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 2514 Dundas Street West, 1977 and 1991
    Image       This attractive farmhouse was on Lot 30, Conc. 1 SDS Trafalgar Township - or in today's terms, on the southeast corner facing Dundas Street at Bronte Road (now Old Bronte Road), in the old village of Palermo, now Oakville. According to the 1816 Trafalgar Township Assessment by Fred Blair and ...
    Image     This attractive farmhouse was on Lot 30, Conc. 1 SDS Trafalgar Township - or in today's terms, on the southeast corner facing Dundas Street at Bronte Road (now Old Bronte ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 3004 Dundas Street West, 1990s
    Imagecomment       This farmhouse was on Lot 31, Concession 1, SDS, Trafalgar Township. It used to be right at the corner of Bronte Road (formerly Highway 25) and Dundas (formerly Highway 5), directly north of the Palermo Community Hall. Because Dundas Street was widened several times in the 20th century, (as was ...
    Imagecomment     This farmhouse was on Lot 31, Concession 1, SDS, Trafalgar Township. It used to be right at the corner of Bronte Road (formerly Highway 25) and Dundas (formerly Highway 5), ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 3069 Dundas Street West, c1992
    Image       This farmhouse was photographed for the Town of Oakville in 1992. It was likely located on Lot 31, Conc.1 NDS Trafalgar Township, or in today's terms, on the north side of Dundas Street, west of Bronte Road, just before Valleyridge Drive in the old village of Palermo, now Oakville, Ontario. ...
    Image     This farmhouse was photographed for the Town of Oakville in 1992. It was likely located on Lot 31, Conc.1 NDS Trafalgar Township, or in today's terms, on the north side ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • "Oakhurst", Inglehart House, 1470 Bronte Road
    Imagecomment       Two photographs of "Oakhurst", built by and home of the Inglehart family since the late 1800s, as photographed in about 2009. The second photograph shows the old barn. The silo was built of lakestone. In the Historical Atlas of Halton County, 1877, William Cyrus was at Con. (NDS) 2 Lot ...
    Imagecomment     Two photographs of "Oakhurst", built by and home of the Inglehart family since the late 1800s, as photographed in about 2009. The second photograph shows the old barn. The silo ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Features
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit