Oakville Images

Results

We found
2
matching items
Geographic Location
Palermo
  
Comments:
Yes
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 3004 Dundas Street West, 1990s
    Imagecomment       This farmhouse was on Lot 31, Concession 1, SDS, Trafalgar Township. It used to be right at the corner of Bronte Road (formerly Highway 25) and Dundas (formerly Highway 5), directly north of the Palermo Community Hall. Because Dundas Street was widened several times in the 20th century, (as was ...
    Imagecomment     This farmhouse was on Lot 31, Concession 1, SDS, Trafalgar Township. It used to be right at the corner of Bronte Road (formerly Highway 25) and Dundas (formerly Highway 5), ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • "Oakhurst", Inglehart House, 1470 Bronte Road
    Imagecomment       Two photographs of "Oakhurst", built by and home of the Inglehart family since the late 1800s, as photographed in about 2009. The second photograph shows the old barn. The silo was built of lakestone. In the Historical Atlas of Halton County, 1877, William Cyrus was at Con. (NDS) 2 Lot ...
    Imagecomment     Two photographs of "Oakhurst", built by and home of the Inglehart family since the late 1800s, as photographed in about 2009. The second photograph shows the old barn. The silo ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Subjects
See more ...
See fewer ...
Sort A-Z...
Sort by hits...
Item Types
Features
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit