Oakville Images

Results

We found
65
matching items
Creative Commons
no
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • 1977 Photograph of the House at 1499 Dundas Street East
    Image       This was the farmhouse at 1499 Dundas Street East or Lot 6 Concession 1 NDS in the area of Ninth Line and Dundas. Unfortunately, it is demolished but we have a number of photographs of the farmhouse taken in different years - the latest being 1991, some with members of ...
    Image     This was the farmhouse at 1499 Dundas Street East or Lot 6 Concession 1 NDS in the area of Ninth Line and Dundas. Unfortunately, it is demolished but we have ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Colour Photograph of 1499 Dundas Street East, ca1977
    Image       This was the farmhouse at 1499 Dundas Street East or Lot 6 Concession 1 NDS in the area of Ninth Line and Dundas. Unfortunately, it is demolished but we have a number of photographs of the farmhouse taken in different years - the latest being 1991, some with members of ...
    Image     This was the farmhouse at 1499 Dundas Street East or Lot 6 Concession 1 NDS in the area of Ninth Line and Dundas. Unfortunately, it is demolished but we have ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Photographs of 2018 Dundas Street East
    Image       Two photographs of 2018 Dundas Street East, the main record one was taken in the 1970s and the 2nd page one with the cars was taken in 1991. Click on "Pages" "Select" to view the 2nd image. It is thought this would have been Concession 1 Lot 5 SDS. Today, ...
    Image     Two photographs of 2018 Dundas Street East, the main record one was taken in the 1970s and the 2nd page one with the cars was taken in 1991. Click on ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Photographs of 1218 Dundas Street East, Oakville, Ontario
    Image       The photograph in the main record was taken in 1981. The second photograph which can be seen by clicking on "Pages" "Select" was taken in 1991. This house was built about 1900 on land owned by Abraham Phenix, Concession 1 Lot 8 SDS. This is just west of Ninth Line, ...
    Image     The photograph in the main record was taken in 1981. The second photograph which can be seen by clicking on "Pages" "Select" was taken in 1991. This house was built ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Photographs of 1012 Dundas Street East, Oakville, Ontario
    Image       The photograph in the main record was taken in 1981. The second photograph which can be seen by clicking on "Pages" "Select" was taken in 1991. 1012 Dundas Street East is Concession 1 Lot 10 SDS, or in today's terms at Eighth Line and Dundas Street. Town of Oakville files ...
    Image     The photograph in the main record was taken in 1981. The second photograph which can be seen by clicking on "Pages" "Select" was taken in 1991. 1012 Dundas Street East ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Photographs of 338 Dundas Street East
    Image       338 Dundas Street East was on the east side of Trafalgar Road facing Dundas Street, east of Trafalgar Hall at the intersection. Concession 1 Lot 12 SDS. The Longo's plaza is there now. There are 2 photographs in this record, taken about 10 years apart. The photograph in the main ...
    Image     338 Dundas Street East was on the east side of Trafalgar Road facing Dundas Street, east of Trafalgar Hall at the intersection. Concession 1 Lot 12 SDS. The Longo's plaza ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1970's Photographs of 384 Dundas Street West, Oakville, Ontario
    Image       384 Dundas Street West is well west of Sixth Line, just west of today's Towne Line. It is Lot 19 Concession 1, SDS. In 1862 according to the Robert Warnock book, A Sketch of the County of Halton Canada West, William Y. Pettit lived on Lot 19 Concession 1, SDS ...
    Image     384 Dundas Street West is well west of Sixth Line, just west of today's Towne Line. It is Lot 19 Concession 1, SDS. In 1862 according to the Robert Warnock ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1991 Photographs of 384 Dundas Street West, Oakville, Ontario
    Image       384 Dundas Street West is well west of Sixth Line, just west of today's Towne Line. It is Lot 19 Concession 1, SDS. In 1862 according to the Robert Warnock book, A Sketch of the County of Halton Canada West, William Y. Pettit lived on Lot 19 Concession 1, SDS ...
    Image     384 Dundas Street West is well west of Sixth Line, just west of today's Towne Line. It is Lot 19 Concession 1, SDS. In 1862 according to the Robert Warnock ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 2408 Dundas Street West, 1991 and 2008
    Image       This farmhouse was on Lot 29, Con.1 SDS. It was on the south side of Dundas Street in present day Oakville, on the east Fourteen Mile Creek branch to the east of Palermo. As of 2016, there is a restaurant facing Dundas Street at about the spot. The photograph in ...
    Image     This farmhouse was on Lot 29, Con.1 SDS. It was on the south side of Dundas Street in present day Oakville, on the east Fourteen Mile Creek branch to the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • The Henderson House, 4473 Henderson Road
    Image       Ernie and his wife, Minnie (Stoutt), were active in area organizations as well as managing a farm. Minnie was inducted as a life time member of the Palermo Women's Institute in 1953. They were members of the Omagh Presbyterian Church congregation, where Ernest sang in the choir for many years. ...
    Image     Ernie and his wife, Minnie (Stoutt), were active in area organizations as well as managing a farm. Minnie was inducted as a life time member of the Palermo Women's Institute ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1297 Dundas Street East, Oakville
    Image       This house was likely built by the Turner family between 1873-1877 at which time, a widow, Anthonia Turner, owned the property. It is possible that she and husband John Turner came to Trafalgar in 1873 (the subscriber section of atlas has a J Turner at lot 19 1 NDS) and ...
    Image     This house was likely built by the Turner family between 1873-1877 at which time, a widow, Anthonia Turner, owned the property. It is possible that she and husband John Turner ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1456 Upper Middle Road, Oakville
    Image       Although not officially labelled as such, this farmhouse was on Upper Middle Road West, sitting where McCraney's Creek intersects with Upper Middle Road, just east of Third Line. Concession 2, SDS. (The street number "1456" would be too far east for Oakville, east of the intersection of Upper Middle Road ...
    Image     Although not officially labelled as such, this farmhouse was on Upper Middle Road West, sitting where McCraney's Creek intersects with Upper Middle Road, just east of Third Line. Concession 2, ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1066 Upper Middle Road West, Oakville, 1977
    Image       3 photographs of 1066 Upper Middle Road West. This farmhouse was located on the south side of Upper Middle Road, east of Third Line, east of McCraney's Creek - by Bloomfield Drive/Bishop's Gate in 2017 terms, which would be Conc. 2 SDS. To view the other photographs in this record, ...
    Image     3 photographs of 1066 Upper Middle Road West. This farmhouse was located on the south side of Upper Middle Road, east of Third Line, east of McCraney's Creek - by ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1470 Lower Base Line, Oakville, 1991
    Image       As per the Town of Oakville Heritage Planner, 1470 Lower Base Line was the farmhouse on Con 2 NDS Lot 23. The house was constructed about 1860 and associated with T.W. Evans, born in Ireland in 1832.
    Image     As per the Town of Oakville Heritage Planner, 1470 Lower Base Line was the farmhouse on Con 2 NDS Lot 23. The house was constructed about 1860 and associated with ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1476 Ninth Line, Oakville, 1980's
    Image       1476 Ninth Line was likely on Con 2 SDS Lot 6, on the west side of Ninth Line, just south of the Drive In, north of Upper Middle Road East, in "the Parkland" of 2017. This was close to the area of "Sheridan". To view the 2nd photograph in this ...
    Image     1476 Ninth Line was likely on Con 2 SDS Lot 6, on the west side of Ninth Line, just south of the Drive In, north of Upper Middle Road East, ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Michael Lafey Biggar, Winter Rig
    Image       Michael is shown in the cutter or sleigh at Glenclare Farm. Michael L. Bigger is listed on the 1859 Tremaine Map of Halton County as owning the property, Lot 15, Concession 2 NDS Trafalgar Township, running north from Burnhamthorpe Road on the east side of 6th Line. As well as ...
    Image     Michael is shown in the cutter or sleigh at Glenclare Farm. Michael L. Bigger is listed on the 1859 Tremaine Map of Halton County as owning the property, Lot 15, ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 41 Dundas Street, Oakville
    Image       Several photographs prepared for the Town of Oakville review of the farmhouse at 41 Dundas Street East. The black and white photo was taken in 1977, the others including the interior, in 2012. It stands just east of Munn's United Church at 6th Line and Dundas. A link to a ...
    Image     Several photographs prepared for the Town of Oakville review of the farmhouse at 41 Dundas Street East. The black and white photo was taken in 1977, the others including the ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Smith House, Palermo
    ImageText       A photograph of the house built for the John Addison Smith family, foundry owners in Palermo, Ontario. Harvey and Ethel Smith raised their daughters, Erma Norine and Muriel Verna in this house. Harvey was a beekeeper. On December 16, 1943, a fire caused about $200 damage to the house. The ...
    ImageText     A photograph of the house built for the John Addison Smith family, foundry owners in Palermo, Ontario. Harvey and Ethel Smith raised their daughters, Erma Norine and Muriel Verna in ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1991 Photographs of the House at 1499 Dundas Street East
    Image       This was the farmhouse at 1499 Dundas Street East or Lot 6 Concession 1 NDS in the area of Ninth Line and Dundas. Unfortunately, it is demolished but we have a number of photographs of the farmhouse taken in different years - the latest being these taken in 1991, a ...
    Image     This was the farmhouse at 1499 Dundas Street East or Lot 6 Concession 1 NDS in the area of Ninth Line and Dundas. Unfortunately, it is demolished but we have ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • 1388 Dundas Street East, 1981, Oakville, Ontario
    Image       1388 Dundas Street East is on Lot 7 Concession 1 SDS. In today's terms, it was on the south side of Dundas, just west of the little creek which is just west of the intersection with Ninth Line. The entrance to the former Whiteoaks Golf club was right across Dundas ...
    Image     1388 Dundas Street East is on Lot 7 Concession 1 SDS. In today's terms, it was on the south side of Dundas, just west of the little creek which is ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit