Oakville Images
We found 8 matching items.
Year:  1924  Geographic Location:  Oakville   Sort by:  Relevance
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Harbour, Oakville, Ont. 
Image  1928? 
Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville
Reverend William Wallis:  Minister of Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville, 1925-1927. 
Image   
Oakville Public Library
Last supper stained glass window: Knox Presbyterian Church, Oakville. 
Image    In 1920 the stained glass window of the Last Supper was installed in memory of men in the congregation who died in the First World War, including the son of the minister, Rev. James Munro's son Gordon. The window was dedicated by Cecil Marlatt. Text excerpted from, "The Stained glass windows in...
Oakville Public Library
Oakville Band 1924 
Image  August 2, 1924  The Oakville Band was first created on Dominion Day, July 1, 1867. At this time it was a small military band with the 20th Halton Battalion. In 1881 it became the Oakville Citizen's Band.
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Post Card: "Buildings of the Walker House Farm Oakville & Toronto Ont." 
ImageText    According to the 1885 book, History of Toronto and County of York by Charles Pelham Mulvany, Graeme Mercer Adam and Christopher Blackett Robinson, the Walker House Hotel was on the southwest corner of Front and York Streets, Toronto, Ontario. It was built in 1873 to be very convenient for train...
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Post Card: "Water Front View of the Walker House Farm Oakville & Toronto, Ont." 
ImageText    According to the 1885 book, History of Toronto and County of York by Charles Pelham Mulvany, Graeme Mercer Adam and Christopher Blackett Robinson, The Walker House Hotel was on the southwest corner of Front and York Streets, Toronto, Ontario. It was built in 1873 to be very convenient for train...
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Post Card: "A Few of the Money Makers At The Walker House Farm, Oakville & Toronto, Ont." 
ImageText    According to the 1885 book, History of Toronto and County of York by Charles Pelham Mulvany, Graeme Mercer Adam and Christopher Blackett Robinson, the Walker House Hotel was on the southwest corner of Front and York Streets, Toronto, Ontario. It was built in 1873 to be very convenient for train...
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Post Card: "High Grade Cattle in Pasture at the Walker House Farm, Oakville & Toronto, Ont." 
ImageText    According to the 1885 book, History of Toronto and County of York by Charles Pelham Mulvany, Graeme Mercer Adam and Christopher Blackett Robinson, The Walker House Hotel was on the southwest corner of Front and York Streets, Toronto, Ontario. It was built in 1873 to be very convenient for train...
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Sort
Media Types
Contributors
Years
1920s 1920192119221923192419251926192719281929
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Subjects

Only the top 50 will appear here.

Item Types
Groups
Creative Commons Rights
gallerylist with thumbnailslist
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit