Oakville Images

Results

We found
3
matching items
Personal Name
(Wood, AND John)
Contributors
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  
list thumb list 2 columns gallery
  • Palermo School, S.S. #2, 1931
    ImageText       ... Anderson, ? Brownridge, John Vansicle, Jack Bishop, Donald Wood. Front: Harold...
    ImageText     ... Anderson, ? Brownridge, John Vansicle, Jack Bishop, Donald Wood. Front: Harold...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • Westwood Public School ca1956
    ImageText       Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest corner of Wilson and Rebecca Streets, Oakville, in 1922 to serve the west side of the town of Oakville. Now home to the Halton K9 Lions Club. The 2nd image in this record shows the individual signatures of ...
    ImageText     Westwood Public School (Westwood P.S.) was built at 152 Wilson Street, northwest corner of Wilson and Rebecca Streets, Oakville, in 1922 to serve the west side of the town of ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
  • North Trafalgar Community Club, 1946
    Image       In 1921 a family newly arrived in north Trafalgar Township was in desperate need of help. A small group of women got together to provide the family with clothing and food donations. Their efforts were greatly appreciated and on September 15, 1921, they met to form a club to continue ...
    Image     In 1921 a family newly arrived in north Trafalgar Township was in desperate need of help. A small group of women got together to provide the family with clothing and ...
    Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Search within these results
Sort
Contributors
Media Types
Groups
Item Types
Years
19401940194119421943194419451946194719481949
Creative Commons Rights
Map
Map of locations associated with these pictures. Click on a balloon to do a geographic search.
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats:
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit