Tour of Toronto Pools
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Picture of the rules and regulations of an outdoor Scarborough pool.
- Rules and Regulations for Outdoor Swimming Pools:
Season Tag Regulations:
1. This season tag is non-transferable and if so transferred, it will be suspended at the discretion of the Pool Manager. No refund will be given. Season ticket valid only at Pool issued from.
2. Tags are to be sewn on the swimming trunks or suit.
3. Children 6 years and under must be accompanied by a responsible person.
1. Valuables. Management is not responsible for loss of any personal belongings.
2. Those persons with vaccination during the scab stage, all open sores and breaks between the toes will be excluded and any other questionable cases the Manager has the right to refuse admission to the Pool.
3. All swimmers must take a thorough shower before entering Pool.
4. Suntan lotions or other greases not permitted. Leave them in the check room where they may be used after swimming.
5. Horseplay is dangerous. It is not allowed.
1. Nobody in street clothes allowed on pool deck.
2. The following are not to be brought to the Pool:
Goggles, beach balls, or other devices, squirt guns, newspapers.
Food of any type. Food on in area of Snack Bar.
3. No running allowed at any time.
4. No doublng up, ducking, or pushing of anyone in pool. Offenders will be excluded from Pool.
5. On command, all swimmers must leave water immediately and remain out until signal is given that Pool is open again.
6. Divers. (a) There must be no running dives. (b) only one on the slide at any time. (c) all dives made from the end of the board.
7. Non-swimmers must remain in shallow water until they swim one width of the pool to the satisfaction of the Life Guard.
8. Safety is to be secured at all times.
9. Improper conduct, profane language forbidden.
THE ABOVE RULES ARE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THOSE ABOUT YOU
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Town of Oakville Archival Slides
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Oakville Public Library
Agency street/mail address
Oakville Public Library
120 Navy Street
Oakville ON L6J 2Z4
Tel: (905) 815-2042
For information about photographs, news articles, or other information included in this database, please contact the Local Collections Librarian by email.