Military Biplane R.E.S. 120 HP Beardmore-Austro-Daimler
- T.L. Fuller, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- A postcard depicting a military biplane from World War I.
- The reverse side of the postcard has a letter from Hugh to his father:
"Oct 21 (1914) 2nd C. 3rd Batt. Bustard Camp
I was thinking you might be in London now. This is the same type we saw at Brooklands together. Hugh."
- Date of Original:
- October 21 1914
- Local identifier:
- Hugh S. Calverley Collection
- Language of Item:
- Sybil Rampen
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Joshua Creek Heritage Art Centre
Agency street/mail address
1086 Burnhamthorpe Rd.