Remains Of Advertising Mural
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- In the late 1970’s when this photo was taken, the side wall of the McGregor Hardware Store, with its murals advertising the store, was still visible. As the area has been built up however, the wall has been blocked from view.
- McGregor's Hardware store was located at 234 Lakeshore Road East, Oakville. From 1855-1878, it was a general store owned by John McCorkindale. John Kelley took it over next; operating Kelley's Hardware store. The old Colborne Street address was 94 Colborne Street East.
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Remains Of Advertising Mural
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton