Tremaine's Map of the County of Halton 1858 – Township of Esquesing II
- Mystery Question
- What is the first name of Principal Connell?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Geo. R. Tremaine
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This map lays out the land division and ownership of the northern Esquesing region as of 1858. It is one of eight maps of the Halton townships. It also includes depictions of important local buildings including the Canadian Collegiate Institute, the residence of James Barber Esquire, and Credit Paper Mills. V1/420 Halton - Section 2 of 8.
- Canadian Collegiate Institute – Rev. M McVicar, ____ Connell, Principals; Will Killiy, Assistant English Teacher; Will M. Mackey, Classical; Georgetown
Residence of James Barber Esquire, Georgetown
Credit Paper Mills – Georgetown, Will Barber & Brothers, Proprietors
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.61681 Longitude: -79.94964
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oakville Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
Oakville Public Library
120 Navy Street
Oakville ON L6J 2Z4
Tel: (905) 815-2042
For information about photographs, news articles, or other information included in this database, please contact the Local Collections Librarian by email.