Oakville High School 1916
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The cornerstone of the Oakville High School located on Reynolds Street was laid in 1908, prior to that it had been housed in the old Oakville Public School building. in 1947 it was renamed Oakville Trafalgar High School. In 1992 it was moved to its current location on Devon Road.
- Date of Original:
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton