1456 Upper Middle Road, Oakville
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Although not officially labelled as such, this farmhouse was on Upper Middle Road West, sitting where McCraney's Creek intersects with Upper Middle Road, just east of Third Line. Concession 2, SDS.
(The street number "1456" would be too far east for Oakville, east of the intersection of Upper Middle Road with Hwy 403.)
The photograph is undated so we do not know when the Town commissioned the photographing of the farmhouse.
- This photograph is in the Trafalgar Township Historical Society digital collection courtesy of the Heritage Planner, District East/Central, Town of Oakville. The photograph was taken for the Town of Oakville.
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- 1456 Upper Middle Road, Oakville
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton