Early 1900 stone houses were moved to a corner of the lot at Speers Rd and Kerr St. where a condo building is being constructed. The sales building is not needed now so has been razed. A skilled operator picks up the pieces and moves them to a bin to take them away.
Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.