Palermo United Church Choir in Costume, 1967
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The choir of Palermo United Church posed on the verandah of the manse in 1967. They are in Centennial costume, celebrating Canada's Centennial year. 1967 was also important to this congregation as it was their 100th Anniversary, which they celebrated in September at the Palermo Community Hall.
- The congregation started in 1812 as a Methodist Church. The building was erected in 1867. In 1925, this church became a part of the United Church of Canada.
The church is at 2521 Dundas St W, Oakville, ON. A link to the church website is included here.
This picture is a photocopy of a photograph.
- Date Of Event:
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Palermo United Church Choir in Costume, 1967
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton