Palermo United Church, Grice Family Memorial Window
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This beautiful stained glass window in the United Church at Palermo was donated in memory of the Grice family by William and Louise Grice. It is located in the front left of the church as you look from the pulpit south towards Dundas Street.
- The congregation started in 1812 as a Methodist Church. The building was erected in 1867. In 1925, this church became a part of the United Church of Canada.
The church is at 2521 Dundas St W, Oakville, ON. A link to the church website is included here.
This picture is a photocopy of a photograph.
- To the Glory of God and in Memory of The Grice Family.
- Personal Name(s):
- Grice, William ; Grice, Louise
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Recommended Citation:
- Palermo United Church, Grice Family Memorial Window
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton