Palermo Methodist Church, Interior Prior to 1900
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The notes attached to the photograph tell us it was probably photographed at the annual Anniversary Service on the first Sunday and following Monday evening in October.
The congregation started in 1812 as a Methodist Church. The building was erected in 1867. In 1925, this church became a part of the United Church of Canada.
The church is at 2521 Dundas St W, Oakville, ON.
- Click on "Full Image" below the photograph to read the text in large print.
- Worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Palermo Methodist Church, Interior Prior to 1900
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton