Family of Walker and Keturah Smith
- Media Type:
- "Page 2" of this record is the back of the photograph where the people are identified. Top back row standing left to right is: Mrs. W. Smith (Keturah nee Inglehart), Mr. Walker Smith her husband, Mr. David McLaren and his wife Mrs. Amanda McLaren, sister of Walker. Sitting left to right are: Mrs. Elizabeth Harrison sister of Walker, Mr. Thomas Harrison Elizabeth's husband, Mr. Adison Hager and his wife Mrs. Maria Hager also a sister of Walker.
Walker and Keturah owned the 200 acre farm at Lot 34, Concession 1 S.D.S., just west of Palermo.
- Personal Name(s):
- John Walker Smith, b.August 31, 1854, m.October 26, 1881 to Keturah Margaret Inglehart, d.April 28, 1930. Keturah Inglehart, b.August 21, 1858, d.June 8, 1918.
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Family of Walker and Keturah Smith
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton