Mississauga Horse, Camp Niagara, 1912
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- This landscape photograph of the Mississauga Horse at Niagara Camp is also shown in parts to allow a closer look at detail. Click on "Pages".
Kenneth D. Marlatt served in the 4th Canadian Mounted Rifles. He also served as a recruiting officer when he returned from active service in France, World War I. Several photographs of him with more information appear elsewhere in this collection.
- More information on the Mississauga Horse can be found on several websites; several are linked here.
- Written on front: Mississauga Horse Niagara Camp 1912. Written on back: from K.D. Marlatt WWI
- Date of Publication:
- Personal Name(s):
- Kenneth D. Marlatt
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Mississauga Horse, Camp Niagara, 1912
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton