Hopedale Plaza Construction
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Located in the Hopedale district of Bronte at Third Line and Rebecca Street. It was built as an open strip mall in 1959 with the development of the surrounding subdivision. In 1971, it was enclosed and became Hopedale Mall.
- Date of Publication
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.40011 Longitude: -79.71632
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Hopedale Plaza Construction
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton