Oakville Light House Post Card to J. B. Hardy
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Post card written on September 16, 1907 to Mr. J. B. Hardy, Welland, Ontario.
- The post mark says SHERIDAN SEP 17 ONT.
The stamp is a 1 cent Canada Postage stamp of King Edward VII wearing the Ermine Robes of State.
- Commercial print on front of card: Light House Oakville, Ont. From the Land of the Maple. All rights reserved by Atkinson Bros. Toronto.
Commercial print on back of postcard: POST CARD ; CO-RESPONDENCE ONLY ; ADDRESS ONLY ; illegible of illegible Toronto.
Handwritten message on back of card: Sept. 16th 1907 Received your pretty card. I had a good time at ??illegible. It poured rain when we came home and was dark. I am going to drive mother to Sheridan and she is going to stay all night at Allie's. All are well here & hope you are. Will try & write letter soon. Bye Bye Daisy.
Addressed to : Mr. J. B. Hardy, Welland. Ontario Box 114
- Date of Publication:
- 16 Sep 1917
- Personal Name(s):
- J. B. Hardy
- Corporate Name(s):
- Atkinson Bros.
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Oakville Light House Post Card to J. B. Hardy
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton