Postcard of Lusk Hall
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- “Lusk Hall” of the Methodist Church, Oakville, Ont.
Cornerstone laid July 11, 1923. Dedicated Nov 18, 1923. Named in memory of the late Dr. C.H. Lusk.
Dimensions 71 x 80 ft. 14 class rooms, 4 club rooms, ladies’ parlor, primary department, board room, gymnasium, kitchen, lavatories, shower baths, beautiful lighting fixtures, steam heating, 4 fire places, well furnished.
One of the most complete and artistic Sunday school buildings in Ontario.
Lusk Hall is now part of St. John’s United Church, at the corner of Church and Reynolds Sts, Oakville.
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton