Cedar Croft Sign, 1965.
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- The Cedar Croft property, originally owned by Sherman G. Powley, was split between his two sons Wakeford and Warren upon the death of his wife Elishia in 1950. Wakeford, who himself died in 1958, had lived in Toronto, and his portion was maintained by his wife and daughter under the original name of Cedar Croft Cabins. Warren also kept and maintained his portion, which became known as Cedar Croft Motorcourt.
- Local identifier:
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton