- Perkins, 293 Yonge St, Toronto, Photographer
- Media Type:
- Item Type:
- Esther Fewster was the daughter of William Fewster and Esther Ann (Lawrence) Fewster, granddaughter of Sarah and Orange Lawrence. She married James Ostrander in 1878.
- In 1815, Orange Lawrence came from the United States. In 1823, Orange and his wife, Sarah, settled on a farm near Hammondsville, later renamed Sheridan, Lot 1, Con. 2, SDS, south of Dundas Street, Trafalgar Township. The farm remained in the possession of the family until 1977. In 1844, Orange and Sarah moved to found Orangeville. Esther Ann (Lawrence) Fewster was one of their daughters, born in Trafalgar Township before the move to Orangeville.
- Personal Name(s):
- Esther Fewster, b.February 17, 1857 d.January 21, 1942.
James Ostrander, b.1859 d.?
- Local identifier:
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage:
- Copyright Statement:
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation:
- Esther Fewster
Trafalgar Township Historical Society
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton