Radial name could be re-born on bridge...but what about the old span?
- Oakville Beaver, 20 Jun 2001, A1, A5
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Name Selection Committee ; Iron Diamond Jubilee Bridge ; Bronte Bridge ; Speers Crossing ; Places and People on the Bronte Creek ; Radial Road
- Date of Publication
- 20 Jun 2001
- Personal Name(s)
- Robinson, Ralph ; Flynn, Kevin ; Mulvale, Ann ; Chechalk, Joann ; Cozzi, Dan ; Turcotte, Dorothy ; Aitken, Jim ; Ashe, David
- Corporate Name(s)
- Bronte Radial Bridge ; Hamilton Radial Railway ; Smith-Triller Viaduct ; Sixteen Mile Creek
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4473682625124 Longitude: -79.6665048808289
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Oakville Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address
Oakville Public Library
120 Navy Street
Oakville ON L6J 2Z4
Tel: (905) 815-2042
For information about photographs, news articles, or other information included in this database, please contact the Local Collections Librarian by email.